Aura title macro feature request

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2022

Hi! 

We use Aura plugin on the version 3.7.6, it's latest and greatest one for today. 

But I would to have a small feature for macro Aura title

image.png

image.png

it's possibility to add links for some words :)

It helps to easier navigate through wonderful Aura-based welcome page. 

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Florian Bonniec
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2022

Hi @Gonchik Tsymzhitov 

It's not the right place to ask such improvement. You should raise a request to the app vendor directly.

https://appanvil.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3/group/9/create/19

Regards

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2022

Hi @Florian Bonniec , 

Thanks for the link.

I am not fully agree with you. 

I have asked many feature requests. 

And only public requests with discussions are fixed faster and better. 

Let me explain, how do I see community. 

Because community can help to find out workaround, maybe agree with feature request and maybe disagree and propose correct fundamental solution by other developer. 

Because community is customers, vendors, developers. 

i.e. open transparent and public tracker -  https://jira.atlassian.com/issues helps to Atlassian grew up. 

If you look into tracker you can many interesting ideas, or find out how and why developed Structure, Zephyr, re:solution apps and others. 

i.e. Sub-components - (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-846) if you want I can mention many interesting tickets, because last 10 years I read that tracker a lot. 

As summary: 

1. I wrote into community to share ideas, find out the same problems, find possible workaround. 

2. Each feature request I link with private. 

3. I do accept rejection of feature request because I fully understand the developers ;) 

@Florian Bonniec  Please, comment there, if you using aura app, do you need like this feature or not. 

If you think, with other community members, community.atlassian.com is not place for share ideas, feature requests and workarounds I will stop to write. 

Thanks. 

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 13, 2022

Vendor accepted that feature request in private request. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events