Attached files are not able to view properly in altassian conlfuemce page and attachment preview

Jagadeesh YC April 3, 2018

Attached files are not able to view properly in altassian conlfuemce  page and attachment preview is showing link to old file attachment which is causing issues in preview and opening files

2 answers

0 votes
Minh Tran
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2018

@Jagadeesh YC What confluence version are you using? What file type are you seeing the problem?

Jagadeesh YC April 4, 2018

I have attached Excel files and Im using web version confluence.

Using Page in responsive mode - I assume the formatting adjustment will be automatically responds to increase / decrease in content.

Thanks

-Jagadeesh

Minh Tran
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2018

@Jagadeesh YC I can't find any attachment in this question 

Can you attach again?

Attachment error shown.png

Attaching the screen shot for the distorted link shown

Minh Tran
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2018

Ah i see, what you meant.

Can you file a support ticket here so our support engineers will follow up https://getsupport.atlassian.com?

sure

0 votes
Jagadeesh YC April 3, 2018

Please see the attached screen shot where the file attachment preview is distorted as shown in the attachmentAttachment error shown.png

Please help - if you have faced similar issue

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events