Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Hi, every month we should pay for Atlassian products. Can i get billing info (payments date and ammount) from Atlassian API about Jira and Confluence billing in one request?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
will Atlassian Team Jul 13, 2020

Hi! Thank you for being an Atlassian user!

We have been thinking about making available some of our billing APIs. Let us figure out what is the best and safest way to do so.

Stay tuned!

Will

Is there any update on the topic?

will Atlassian Team Jan 29, 2021

Hi Andrei.

Billing API is in our backlog but no ETA just yet.

Having said that, I would love to ask if we could reach out to you to better understand requirements when we get to it.

Let me know!
Will

Like Andrei Apostol likes this

Hi Will,

Sure thing, thanks.

Have a great day,

Andrei

Hi Will,

We also have a pressing need to be able to get billing information from Atlassian in order to assist our customers with their cloud expenditure. Our team would be delighted to be involved with the specification and testing of such a feature.

Please get in contact when you have time.

Many thanks,

Richard

Like will likes this
will Atlassian Team Mar 01, 2021

@Richard Smith 

Noted! Will reach out when we get to it. Thanks in advance!

@willI also have a use case for this. I am trying to automate the centralization of invoices, so it'd be great if I could go through an extract the invoices via a REST API.

Like # people like this

We too need to automate intimation of outstanding for Jira and Bitbucket. Looking forward to the release of API.

Like # people like this

We are also interred in pulling all the licensing billing information from the various sites under our Atlassian Access org.

Like will likes this

Hi atlassian We need this feature (REST API for billing) for workflow automation so that we don't forget to pay its subscription, just like something  near Cloud Billing API,

WE WAITE FOR THIS

Hi, Atlassian. We also really need this feature to integrate the expenditure from Atlassian products to our cost management system.

I look forward to getting the release of the API soon.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events