Any curl commands to upload the page/pages into confluence ?

Arun Prakash November 12, 2020

Any curl commands to upload the page/pages into confluence ? I'm planning to migrate from one conf server to other within the same org.

1 answer

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 12, 2020

Hi @Arun Prakash ,

if you want to migrate from one server to another, I strongly recommend you to don't do it using REST API or something like this.

There are many articles connected to this topic, how to do it, for example see here.

Arun Prakash November 12, 2020

Hi @Hana Kučerová , thanks for your time and reply. 

We have 2 separate confluence instances in same organization.  Few spaces and pages from confluenceXX  need to be moved to ConfluenceYY instance... rest of the conf pages will remain in their  respective conf instances. 

I don't have admin access and admins told they wont help in this page movement. So am looking for a way to download the pages from Conf1, and upload it to Conf2. 

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 12, 2020

Hi @Arun Prakash ,

this is so sad, that your admins won't help you. There are not many possibilities without help of admins.

Please look here - these are basically all of them, which I'm aware of. But all of them are much worse then just do the xml export -> import of the selected data.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events