Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agile and Confluence

Natxo Cabre July 14, 2015

Hello!

I made application link between Agile and Confluence, but when i press a link "Linked pages" in jira/report, i get error:

"No Confluence server is configured. Please check your Application Links configuration."

5 answers

0 votes
Carlos Fernandez July 14, 2015

Here you can see it is working fine for a single ticket. It is properly configured with OAuth and it is not working from an Agile dashborad.

0 votes

Capture3.JPGCapture4.JPGCapture.JPGCapture2.JPG

0 votes
Giuliano C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2015

Hi Natxo, 

To check what Confluence could be suggesting in order to have it working, would you kindly change some configuration in the App links, to see if the results would be different?

For example, if using Trusted Authentication, can you change both Incoming and Outgoing authentications to use the Oauth one, which is what we recommend? You can access this information in Confluence Admin > Application Links > Edit 

Also, may you know if this is happening with different users? I'm asking about that because sometimes, a permission made in the Confluence/JIRA side to see the content is configured, hence, avoiding specific users to see it, actually. 

In case of having this kind of behaviour persisting for a long time and this start to become critical for you, don't forget to raise a new ticket in our support channel: https://support.atlassian.com so we can assist you there. 

Regards, 

Giuliano T.

Atlassian Support

0 votes

it works for a single ticket when I click link. I can select the Confluence server and search for pages. But in Agile I get that message.

yes, it is setup in both directions.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2015

The error message is pretty clear that it is not set up in both directions. You'll need to show us the (working) config on both sides

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2015

You say you "made application link" - are you sure it is correctly set up and functioning?  Did you link it in both directions - an application link to JIRA in Confluence, AND an application link to Confluence in JIRA?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events