Adding a logo in the footer for PDF export for all pages in Confluence

Jonathan Saldarriag May 7, 2024

I searched all the similar topics with this question and could not find the answer to my case. Basically I want to have a new logo in the footer for all the pages that are exported as PDF in Confluence. We already had an CSS styling in the Global PDF Stylesheet section. The code that we have is this:

@page
{
size: 210mm 297mm;

margin-top: 1cm;
margin-bottom: 1.5cm;
margin-left: 1cm;
margin-right: 1cm;

@bottom-left
{
content: "EQS Group AG"; /* This is the content that will appear in the footer */
font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
font-size: 8pt;
background-image: url("/download/attachments/383303203/Image%20%281%29%20%281%29.png?api=v2");
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position:left center;
}
@bottom-Center
{
content: "EQS-INTERNAL_TLP:AMBER";
color: rgb(255,153,0);
/* This is the content that will appear in the footer - replace EQS-INTERNAL_TLP:AMBER and font-color: rgb(255,153,0) with EQS-PUBLIC_RESTRICTED_TLP:GREEN and. color: rgb(0,128,0) before exports of documents classified as such and to be shared with client*/
}
@bottom-right
{
content: "" counter(page); /* This is the content that will appear in the footer */
}
/* Any other page-specific rules */
}

The important part is the bottom left. Somehow the image gets cut. I have to have something written in the content for the logo to show completely. 

What am I doing wrong?

Image 07.05.24 at 14.08.jpegImage 07.05.24 at 14.08.jpegImage 07.05.24 at 14.07.jpeg

1 answer

1 vote
Kristian Klima
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2024

Hi Jonathan

From my server days, customizing native PDF exports was a nightmare so we always used PDF Scroll Exporter app.

There's a free trial so it wouldn't hurt to try it.

(Disclaimer, I'm not working for K15t.)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events