Adding a JIRA filter to confluence and displaying all issues in that page

Bethan Jones April 26, 2018

Hi there

I want to embed JIRA filters displaying a list of issues into a Confluence page as my client has access to confluence, but not to JIRA. 

I am using the Insert JIRA Issue/Filter option from the '+' menu but it only gives me 'displayed 20 of 31 issues'.

I would like to get the full list of issues into the Confluence page. 

How can this be done?

Thanks very much!

Bethan

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2018

Hey Bethan, welcome!

If you open the display options tab at the bottom of the configuration window, taking the 20 out of the field will enable to show all issues. 

Hope that helps!

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2018

2018-04-26_8-53-46.png

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2018

How are your non JIRA users seeing the JIRA content on the Confluence page? Don't they need accounts to see the content? Our users are prompted to authenticate to JIRA when accessing this content on Confluence.

Bethan Jones April 30, 2018

Thanks very much for both answers!!

Very helpful, had not realised that my clients would not be able to view without a Jira log in!

This has answered my question, much appreciated.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events