Add macros to quick access toolbar

Dmitry Tishkevich December 27, 2021

Can I add macros from "Other macros" to quick access toolbar?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2021

Hi @Dmitry Tishkevich 

Welcome to Atlassian Community !!

Out of the box this is not feasible. Please check there is already answered question here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Add-user-macro-to-toolbar/qaq-p/379947

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vishwas

1 vote
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2021

Hello @Dmitry Tishkevich . Yes you can. I have done this some user macros I wrote. However, you need to package your macros as a plugin so that you can gain access to this feature. You can add it to the menu using an icon and weight. 

Below is my menu with the Table and Figure title macros in the menu (and the Bugzilla link).

Screenshot_2021-12-28 Upstairs - Building - MarketCom Wiki.png

Tony Montana
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 24, 2023

@Bill BaileyHi! Can you share how? I need to add existing confluence plugins

Like Анастасия likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events