Adaptavist Community Forums

Brett Powell July 22, 2015

Will not enable on our confluence wiki, please help!

2 answers

2 votes
Monika Turska [Adaptavist] July 22, 2015

@Brett Powell, get in touch with Adaptavist Product Support team with the details such as:

• the log file (mentioned by @Nic Brough [Adaptavist]), 
  • your Confluence (standalone or DC?), UPM (and/or PLM) and Community Forums versions, 
  • database name and version

and our Support Team will investigate the issue. Contact details and more about Adaptavist Support SLAs here: http://www.adaptavist.com/w/about/adaptavist-product-support-sla/ Hope that helps!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2015

Some of the errors thrown into logs can be surprisingly clear, which is why I say read them first. Of course you should reach for support if the log doesn't provide any clues.

Thanks @Monika Turska [Adaptavist] and @Nic Brough [Adaptavist] we did update to the new version today which seems to be the issue, but Confluence says it's compatible... I sent the following to Adaptivist: We upgraded today to version 2.3.1 of Community Forums (from version 2.1.6) on our confluence wiki and the plugin will not enable and is not working on any of our wiki pages displaying "unknown macro - rest forum." we have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, license is up to date. We run Confluence on our own servers, the rest of the wiki works fine. Please assist or help us trouble shoot

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2015

I'll let the support team take over :-)

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 22, 2015

What does the log file say when you try to install or enable it?

How do i find the log? Sorry, our technical expert has left the company and we are still catching up...

Hi, I found the logs... looks like we had version 2.1.6 and it was updated by one of my staff to 2.3.1

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events