Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

New Undo/Redo buttons in the Confluence editor

Hi Community! I’m Rachel, a Product Manager on the Atlassian Cloud Editor team. I’m pleased to let you know that we’ve started release of one of your top feature requests - undo and redo buttons!

undo.png

It’s not just the buttons that are new. Over the last few months we’ve been working to improve the predictability and behaviours of undo/redo - whether using the keyboard shortcuts (Mac undo/redo: cmd + z / shift + cmd + z | PC undo/redo: ctrl + z / ctrl + y), or using the new buttons. Undo and redo should now “just work”!

BEFORE
A second undo… re-does? 🤨

undo_before_1.gif
AFTER
A second undo continues to undo as expected 🎉
undo_after_1.gif
BEFORE

Again… re-doing on 2nd undo 😞

undo_before_2.gif

AFTER

Now it’s predictable 🎉

undo_after_2.gif

BEFORE

Want your link as plain text? Can’t be done 😥

AFTER

But it can now! 🎉

undo_after_3.gif

For those of you who have been waiting for these buttons, we thank you for your patience!

1 comment

Thank you for the buttons!  Not having undo has been one of my biggest frustrations when editing pages.

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

124 views 1 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you