Govern your spaces with the new space-level Mission Control! (Premium + Enterprise only)

Hi Confluence admins,

I’m John, a Product Manager on the Confluence Admin Experience team. 

I'm here with a product update: we've rolled out Mission Control at the space level! This means new insights and guidance into the activity, access, and content health for each space for space admins!

SMC top.png

What is it

To help space admins have better oversight into the activity happening across their space and what needs their attention, we've rolled out the same Mission Control concept for all spaces in Confluence. 

By leveraging the same insights + logic here that are being used in the product-level Mission Control, the work and metrics of product admins and space admin have been unified, helping to support drill-downs and/or collaboration between the two admin levels.

SMC LB.png

How to use it

First, navigate to the feature from within Space Settings:

MC entry.png

Now within the feature, explore and take action by engaging with any of the items in leaderboards or with the CTAs on the charts:

SMC CTAs.png

FAQs

Which editions of Confluence Cloud is this available to?

Customers on our Premium, and Enterprise editions only

Is this available on Data Center?

This feature is only available to customers on Confluence Cloud

When can I start using this update?

The new insights have finished rolling out and are ready to use!

As always, please let us know if you have any questions or feedback with comments here or by scheduling time to chat with me here

4 comments

Filip Labarque May 22, 2024

Nice feature, it would also be interesting to get the full list of inactive pages instead of just 5 results.

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 6, 2024
John Hooper
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2024

Wow @Matt Reiner _K15t_ ! This is awesome! Thanks for spreading the word!

John Hooper
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2024

Thanks @Filip Labarque ! We're planning to roll out a 'view all' button that takes you to the full list of them in Content Manager in the next few weeks

Like Filip Labarque likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events