Boost your Confluence pages now! πŸ’ͺ πŸŽ‰

Congrats, Appfire, your Confluence has officially been pimped! πŸš€ 

Today, we’ve got something special for you: the first edition of Pimp My Site. In this new series, @Jan Kuntscher from appanvil will transform Confluence pages and turn them into masterpieces of usability. πŸ™Œ

In our first episode, @Christie Gera _Appfire_ from Appfire reached out to us, asking for a transformation of their documentation hub. With a fresh design, user-friendly features, and a touch of Appfire's branding, it's a page makeover that you don't want to miss. 🎬

Could your Confluence page benefit from a stylish upgrade with Karma as well? Let us know in the comments: your next page transformation could be just a click away!

4 comments

Who is gonna be next?

Like β€’ # people like this
Rodrigo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2024

Thats a great format! Flashback memories watching a similarly related tv show as a child.... Love it. Keep it up & best of luck!

Like β€’ # people like this

Thanks mate

Jamie MacDonald January 31, 2024

This was awesome!! I've used the Appanvil products before to build beautiful and extremely functional Confluence pages. I now have a goal, to see if I can pimp one of mine to look anything like what was done for Appfire.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events