AI best practices for using Atlassian Intelligence in Confluence 🤖

👋🏽  Hi everyone! Sumeeta from the Confluence Product Marketing team. 

We know a lot of you are excited about the new AI features and/or have already started playing around with them. We wanted to share some of our tips and best practices that will help smooth the process and optimize your experience. 

These include:

• How to write effective prompts
  • How to break down complex requests into smaller, more manageable tasks
  • How to review and edit AI-generated output
  • How to work smarter, not harder, with Atlassian Intelligence

Check out our AI guide to learn more. What have been some of your favorite ways to get the most out of Confluence AI? We'd love to hear from you!

5 comments

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2024

@Sumeeta Kumar thanks for publishing this, I have bookmarked the link and I am looking forward to learning how to better utilize AI in Confluence and on the Atlassian Platform in general.

Like # people like this
Miguel ANIA ASENJO
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 27, 2024

Hello @Sumeeta Kumar 

Thanks for the great article.

Regarding this specific question and answer in the AI feature FAQ: https://www.atlassian.com/trust/atlassian-intelligence#does-openai-store-atlassian-customer-data

-> I understand from this statement that OpenAI does not store inputs and outputs submitted for each query? However, we would like to understand how the content of the pages used to provide answers is provided to the OpenAI LLM. I gather that the LLM needs the content of the pages to provide output based on this content. Therefore, is the relevant content sent together with each input, for each individual prompt? If so, how do you determine the relevant content, among all the pages the user providing the input has access to? I cannot imagine every request being sent with all the content, because that would be likely to generate a lot of latency...

Kind regards,

Miguel

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Christian Zamora
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 13, 2024

Is the AI only applicable for internal or if there is an external AI tool for a customer-facing instance?

Mikael Helldén
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 17, 2024

Hi @Sumeeta Kumar
Any recommendations on how to create content in Confluence that "works well" with AI? In particular, I'm thinking about how to create content that provides excellent definitions when the "Define" feature is used.
Cheers!

Like dileep_bhat likes this
Eko Prasetyo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 20, 2024

MeMek

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events