Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Jira issues with Links

John Soukup February 15, 2024

First, I love the "Smart Sections" feature, it's really exciting!

Second, I support the previous suggestions that it would be great to see existing issue linking be present when importing from Jira.  For PI planning, this is a must have feature which would add significant value.  Any chance this is on the roadmap?

1 comment

Comment

Christina Ristevski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2024

Hi @John Soukup this is something we'd also love to bring into the product in the future! I unfortunately don't have an exact time frame for you... likely over the next couple of months.

John Soukup April 26, 2024

Hi @Christina Ristevski.  I'm checking back after "a couple of months" to see if there is any progress to update on the feature to import existing links.  I'm still very interested to see this added to the product.

Christina Ristevski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2024

Hi @John Soukup thanks for following up. It isn't in scope in our near term roadmap but the team is definitely keen to bring this into the product. 

Our new product manager @Emily Ditchfield can help update you once we know more re timelines.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events