Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade - and now?

Jacqueline Eichberger June 7, 2024

I'm so sorry to have to tell you that I have to downgrade our instance (but only for a limited time). Has anyone already done this? I'd love to hear how you implemented the limited whiteboards!

1 comment

Comment

Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2024

make sure to tell your users. 

The limit is per user and the user cannot choose which Board will deactivate, it simply goes by "First In First Out".

If you work in team structures, i viable workaround might be that different people create the boards initially as it's essentially 3 boards per owner. So if the same person keeps creating the boards, old ones will deactivate. But if you spread the ownership, you'll have more active boards available.

Jacqueline Eichberger June 11, 2024

Thank you for your feedback. I have analyzed the WB and it turned out that there are only a few that are actively used. But these are cross-departmental. I think I need to work out an alternative option here. Is there a way to export the content as text to a page? 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events