cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you really mean Whiteboards? I am confused

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2024

Good evening everyone 

Usually companies pay for an Application when it meets their employees needs. The problem too many web based applications means more passwords to remember, more URLs to bookmark and the list goes on.

In my current job, we use Mural. For those of you who are familiar with both Confluence Whiteboards and Mural. Can I think of Whiteboards as Mural without leaving the comfort of Confluence?

Looking to read some helpful answers.

Best,

Fadoua

4 comments

Comment

YY Brother
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2024

Hi @Fadoua 

I'd like to share what I know as far:

"Can I think of Whiteboards as Mural without leaving the comfort of Confluence?"

I think so. Here are some amazing features from Whiteboards (now or in the near future):

• Integrated with Jira more seamlessly
  • Atlassian Rovo Agent - Customer insights will convert customer feedback into actionable insights. Analyze trends in customer data, reviews support tickets, past projects, and user testing interviews to improve product development and increase customer satisfaction.

The capabilities may be limited now as compared to Miro or Mural. However, I believe Atlassian Whiteboard team will continue working on it and make it better and better.

Thanks,

YY哥

Like Fadoua likes this
Karine VANEL June 6, 2024

Hello @Fadoua ,
We are in Beta Confluence since few month in my compagny. And yes it's the same use like MURAL, KLAXOON and MIRO. It's a digital Whiteboard.
Now, we are the main fonctionnalities and several are planned

Like Fadoua likes this
Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2024

Essentially, yes. However there are still missing some features.

• no "Moderator" feature
  • no external collaboration (yet)
  • and some other details

I see you are a Community Leader. You should be able to test the Whiteboard Stuff in the Atlassian One Cloud or in the Leader Confluence :) 

Like Fadoua likes this
Juan Carlos Pin June 20, 2024

Indeed @Fadoua I use it like Mural or Miro, but without leaving your Atlassian platform, and also, with the new Intelligence capabilities. (AND LOTS OF TEMPLATES).

Like Fadoua likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events