Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There's a new Confluence databases Product Manager!

Hey everyone, 

I'll be taking some time off work, and @Christina Ristevski will be the new Product Manager for Confluence databases starting April 15th. 

I'm grateful for the opportunity to lead Confluence databases from the product side. From acquisition to Beta, our entire team has worked hard to deliver the features you see today. And we're just getting started. 

Thank YOU all for being early adopters and taking the time to give us feedback. While we are working on being able to respond individually to each piece of feedback, we hope you know that we do review every single post & comment as a team :) 

Excited to see the work that Christina & the team deliver! Excited for you all ( @Sami NudelmanProduct Designer, @Siddharth Reddy Malkireddy our Engineering Manager , and  @Jena Slezak _Pender_ Product Marketing Manager). 

- Divya

5 comments

Comment

Filip Callewaert March 27, 2024

Have a great time, @Divya Sriram !! Thx for all your energy that went into this project!!

Christina Ristevski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2024

Thanks for being the absolute best @Divya Sriram 

I am SO excited for the future of Confluence databases!!!

Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2024

All the best for a good start as a product manager, @Christina Ristevski

And thank you @Divya Sriram for actively addressing also the feedback here in the community - and translating it into your team.

Anne-Sophie G March 28, 2024

Thank you @Divya Sriram !

Rudy Holtkamp April 15, 2024

Have a great first day in the Confluence database team, @Christina Ristevski 

Like Filip Callewaert likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events