What happened to the Undo button in the format menu bar with the new edit update?

Deleted user October 26, 2017

In the new format, I can't find the Undo button or Redo button, as there was before.  CTL Z doesn't work either.  

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2017

Karen,

Can you let me know which new format you're referring to? Let us know your Confluence version and if you have any screenshots, it will be most helpful.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Deleted user October 30, 2017

We use cloud and the new UI menu bar for editing a confluence page was changed last week, and there is no longer an undo or redo icon/swoosh

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 30, 2017

Hi Karen,

Thank you!

I've requested that we possibly include them in the future in a feature request:

Of course, the keyboard shortcuts will still work for this, so you can feel free to use those for the time being. Please vote on the feature request above and watch it in order to receive updates in the future of any changes.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Deleted user November 8, 2017

What keyboard shortcuts work, as CTRL Z does not?  

Suren Raj
Atlassian Team
November 9, 2017

Hi Karen,

We have created a new bug report about CTRL Z not working. Please refer to the below link:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-58187

Temporarily, we would suggest you use backspace as a workaround.

philoye
Atlassian Team
November 9, 2017

@[deleted] Could you please provide some more detail  on CONFCLOUD-58187 about Control+Z not working?

What operating system? What browser? Is it happening on all pages? 

For Windows, Control+Z should definitely work. For Mac it is Command+Z.

Thanks.

Deleted user November 13, 2017

Hi, 

Yes, so that was it.   Using Control Z and I am on a Mac, and realized as you typed it.   it is Command Z.   Different pages require different things.   Sorry about that one.  But still think the undo icon would be great as most editors have the swoosh. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events