Is there a away to add a divider line in between two sections?

Guy_Michielsens
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2020

With the new editor on cloud I seem to be unable to select and add text or macros in between layout sections once they have been placed, causing me to have to remove sections to simply add something like a divider line and re-add them under the divider line afterwards.

Is there any way selecting or adding a space in between layout sections to add text or macros?

2 answers

2 votes
Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2020

Hi @Guy_Michielsens ,

If you are looking for something equivalent to the Horizontal Rule in word processing packages, there is, in fact the equivalent to it as "Add Horizontal Rule" under the "+" menu in the editor. The keyboard shortcut for that is "----" (4 dashes then hit enter)

If you would like to make them look a little prettier, look at some of the add-ons to be able to insert panels, frames, etc... 

Elveera Menezes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 5, 2021

Is there a way to add a vertical line between 2 column sections or page layout having 2 columns?

Like Myleen likes this
Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2021

Short answer is... I don't think so. I have done similar, however, by putting a panel around text in a column... Not quite what you are looking for but only way I've found to do it so far.

1 vote
Deleted user February 28, 2020

try ***

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events