Include page macro does not retain formatting

Muru February 2, 2020

I have used include page macro to show a page (source page) in another page(target page). The source page has a table with certain rows formatted in different colors. The target page , which shows the source page using include macro, does not show this formatting and all rows in the table remains white. Is this a limitation in include macro?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2020

Hello Mun,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you!

I can see that you raised a support ticket, where we were able to confirm that you are affected by this bug:

• CONFCLOUD-67960 Include Page macro breaks the layout of the source page's contents

The workaround included is as follows:

The available workaround is to set the second page's layout to wide, but this can cause other issues with the layout.

OR You can try to use the Excerpt macro, to insert the content you want to share on different pages, and the Include Excerpt, to call the shared content in the pages.

Please feel free to follow-up in the support ticket if you have any issues!

Take care,

Shannon

Andrey October 27, 2021

Hello,

Is there any updates on this issue? I am experiencing the same behavior. 

Like dmwhittinghill likes this
dmwhittinghill July 1, 2022

I would also like an update. The ability to Include formatting is a make-or-break feature for us.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events