How do you export search results from Confluence Cloud

Jeanne Howe February 13, 2019

We have a need to search our entire Confluence Cloud site using specific keywords. We then need to export the pages, blogs, and attachments that are returned by the search.

I am able to create and run the search, but see no way to export the search results.

Can search results be exported "in bulk" rather than individual page/blog/attachment?

1 answer

2 votes
Suren Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2019

Hi, Jeanne!

I understand you wish to export your search results.

Unfortunately, currently Confluence doesn't offer this functionality, this is why there is an improvement request for it:

There isn't a timeline yet to when this feature will be implemented or delivered. As all related updates will be made available there, we would advise you to watch and vote for these improvements because based on New Features Policy:

Voting increases the chance of implementing this feature.

Cheers
Suren Raj

Jeanne Howe February 15, 2019

Our most recent search, required by our legal team, returned 600+ pages and attachments. Are you stating that my only option is to export each document one at a time?

We use several different apps for documentation. Confluence is the only one that does not have this export functionality. I am not sure I understand how Atlassian does not see this as a critical miss in functionality.

Like # people like this
Casey Daniell April 12, 2019

We are having the same issues as Jeanne and need to bulk export pages for legal reasons and individually downloading pages one at a time is an *awful* time sink and is error prone.

I voted for the noted issue as well. Please get this implemented. 

Xiaoliang Wang April 19, 2021

voted

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events