How can a non-admin user see who the Space or Confluence admins are?

Dan Winkler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2019

Hi there, here's my use case, appreciate it if anyone has any advice:

I created a page and want to add a note that says something like "If you have any questions, please contact a Space or Confluence administrator." I tried two things, neither of which seems to work (I had a non-admin try to access these areas and they could not):

• linking to the Groups section in the Administration page so they can see the members of the Confluence Admins group
  • directing users to look at the Settings - Permissions area of a Space so they can see the individual users and, that way, determine which users are likely to be Space admins

Thanks in advance,

Dan

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2019

Hello there, @Dan Winkler ! Knowing who is the Space admin is in Confluence is an important part of the usage. 

If you access the Space settings and then go to the overview, you will see the “Created by” and the “Administrators” list as well.

Here is how to reach this information:

1. Go to the desired space
  2. Click Space Settings
  3. Select Overview
  4. Click the Space Details tab
  5. This is what it should look like:   SpaceSettings.jpg

Let me know if you can not access this section of Confluence, let me know. Looking forward to your reply, Dan!

Dan Winkler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2019

@Diego Thank you so much. It's so obvious that I'm chagrined that I missed it! Really appreciate your help, thank you.

Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2019

Wonderful, @Dan Winkler !  Glad to know this helped you out.

Come share with the community sometime in the future.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events