When I select the Google Drive File macros, a window opens and then it just keeps loading without ending. I can't use this macros. Is there something wrong with this macros?
Thanks in advance.
Hello there, @Fuad Dawabeh !
An interesting behavior of the macro this one. The first thing we can try is:
- Add the macro while using the incognito mode
- Clear the browser cache
There are other things that we could check, Fuad. Here is a list of those:
- If this behavior is present in different browsers
- If this affects other macros (loading and never stopping)
- If this affects other users
There is also a number of things I would like to clarify. Would it be possible for you to help me with it? Here they are:
- Are you using the Atlassian macro for Google Driver? ([Atlassian Marketplace] Google Drive for Confluence (Official))
- Would it be possible for you to share some screenshots of what is happening?
- When did you first face this issue?
One important note:
Do not forget that our community is an open space, Fuad. With this in mind, take care not to share sensitive data within this thread.
I hope this reply helps us to get up to speed with the solution to your situation! Let us hear from you, Fuad.
That’s right! Grandma’s back at it again, and this time she’s brought all her friends. In honor of Team '21, this Bingo round is dedicated to all things team-related, and the prizes are no exception....
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events