You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
When I select the Google Drive File macros, a window opens and then it just keeps loading without ending. I can't use this macros. Is there something wrong with this macros?
Thanks in advance.
Hello there, @Fuad Dawabeh !
An interesting behavior of the macro this one. The first thing we can try is:
- Add the macro while using the incognito mode
- Clear the browser cache
There are other things that we could check, Fuad. Here is a list of those:
- If this behavior is present in different browsers
- If this affects other macros (loading and never stopping)
- If this affects other users
There is also a number of things I would like to clarify. Would it be possible for you to help me with it? Here they are:
- Are you using the Atlassian macro for Google Driver? ([Atlassian Marketplace] Google Drive for Confluence (Official))
- Would it be possible for you to share some screenshots of what is happening?
- When did you first face this issue?
One important note:
Do not forget that our community is an open space, Fuad. With this in mind, take care not to share sensitive data within this thread.
I hope this reply helps us to get up to speed with the solution to your situation! Let us hear from you, Fuad.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.