• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Downloading multiple attachments simultaneously from a page

Hi, I was told that I could download multiple attachments at same time. But there is no "Download All" option on the attachments menu. e.g.   Clicking … does not give me this option! Can someone advise.

2 answers

0 votes
Sharon Helms Community Leader Oct 11, 2019

@Joe Hailey ,

Just trying to be clear on what you're seeing:

On the page in question can you click on "View page attachments" (the paper clip icon), at the top that takes you to the Attachments view?

On the Attachments view, at the bottom of the list of attachments, do you see the "Download all" link as shown in the attached screenshot?  This link should allow you to download a ZIP file of all attachments.

Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 2.27.59 PM.png

Hi Sharon. No, I do not see this option at foot of list. I only see the upload file utility

Picture attached

Picture attachedConfluence_Attachments_page.png

Sharon Helms Community Leader Oct 14, 2019

I'm stumped, @Joe Hailey and can't reproduce this. Hopefully someone else will chime in with some insight? or you might want to reach out to Atlassian support if possible. 

0 votes

@Joe Hailey  - If you haven't resolved this yet, I'm wondering if you're in the right place (in Confluence, that is). If you are on a page in Confluence that lists attachments, that's not where you want to be. Rather, from that page, or from the Parent page, click on the ellipses (...) and select Attachments. You should see the Download All option there.

It's hard to tell from the image that you posted where you are, but given that you were looking for the Download All option from the menu (...), I'd say you were on a Attachment List page, rather than the menu option.

Darryl

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Confluence Bingo Round 3!

That’s right! Grandma’s back at it again, and this time she’s brought all her friends. In honor of Team '21, this Bingo round is dedicated to all things team-related, and the prizes are no exception....

44 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you