Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading multiple attachments simultaneously from a page

Joe Hailey October 11, 2019

Hi, I was told that I could download multiple attachments at same time. But there is no "Download All" option on the attachments menu. e.g.   Clicking … does not give me this option! Can someone advise.

2 answers

0 votes
Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2019

@Joe Hailey  - If you haven't resolved this yet, I'm wondering if you're in the right place (in Confluence, that is). If you are on a page in Confluence that lists attachments, that's not where you want to be. Rather, from that page, or from the Parent page, click on the ellipses (...) and select Attachments. You should see the Download All option there.

It's hard to tell from the image that you posted where you are, but given that you were looking for the Download All option from the menu (...), I'd say you were on a Attachment List page, rather than the menu option.

Darryl

0 votes
Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2019

@Joe Hailey ,

Just trying to be clear on what you're seeing:

On the page in question can you click on "View page attachments" (the paper clip icon), at the top that takes you to the Attachments view?

On the Attachments view, at the bottom of the list of attachments, do you see the "Download all" link as shown in the attached screenshot?  This link should allow you to download a ZIP file of all attachments.

Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 2.27.59 PM.png

Hi Sharon. No, I do not see this option at foot of list. I only see the upload file utility

Picture attached

Picture attachedConfluence_Attachments_page.png

Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2019

I'm stumped, @Joe Hailey and can't reproduce this. Hopefully someone else will chime in with some insight? or you might want to reach out to Atlassian support if possible. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events