Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A specific user is unable to search by labels

soraa.kim-pueschel@ubitricity.com November 21, 2019

One of our core users is unable to use the label search in Confluence Cloud. This normally is for us the most convenient way to search for pages in Confluence.

We search for a buzzword and click on the label. Then normally the search function lists all pages connected to this label. For other users this is not a problem and it shows the list of pages as usual. Only for this one specific user it shows "no related pages found".

I already checked the rights of the user and he seems to have all necessary rights. So I wonder if it might be a problem in the user's settings?

1 answer

0 votes
Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2019

soraa.kim-pueschel@ubitricity.com , the only other obvious possibility is that the user has some filtering set in the Search settings. There are no user-specific settings that would otherwise impact searches to my knowledge.

I apologize in advance for asking, but do you know there's no issue with spelling? Also, just for kicks, could the user try a search from a different device?

Darryl

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events