Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Calling Interview Participants for Confluence Analytics πŸ“ˆ

Hey Community Members! πŸ‘‹ 

We’re looking to improve Analytics in Confluence!

Analytics tools provide insights into how you and your colleagues are interacting with Confluence.

We’re interested in discussing your experience using the Confluence Analytics features, whether at the Page, Site, or Space level. You do not need to be familiar with all three or have any particular admin privileges. During the 60 minutes remote interview, we hope to learn about your work and your experiences with Analytics.

As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive an e-gift card worth $100 USD within 5 days of completing your session.

If you're interested in taking part, we want to talk to you! Please contact me at editchfield@atlassian.com or add a comment below. We will be in touch to coordinate a time that works best for you 

Thanks all! We look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,
Emily Ditchfield
Confluence Cloud

10 comments

Jimmy Seddon Community Leader May 19, 2021

Hi @Emily Ditchfield!

I would absolutely be interested in chatting with you about how I've currently been using analytics.  I'm starting a project to split one of our super spaces into smaller more logical spaces and I have been using analytics to help determine activity levels in certain areas.

Thanks!

Like β€’ # people like this

Hi @Emily Ditchfield ,

I'm interested in this. It's the most discussed topic and awaited feature in my company. 

Like β€’ Emily Ditchfield likes this

Hi @Emily Ditchfield is this initiative still ongoing? I would like to chat about our project and our analytics requirements for Confluence.

Hi

I would also like to participate in this initiative. I have used Confluence regularly - but not used it since the past two years. I have restarted from this week. I have not done any analytics.

If this info fits your requirements, pls feel free to contact me.

I am a Jira/Confluence administrator for a software development shop, with 10+ years of Atlassian experience.  Please feel free to reach out about Confluence analytics.  lcoleman@eznetservices.com 

Hi @Emily Ditchfield

I am a Jira/JSM/Confluence admin and would be interested in participating.  Please reach out to me at anytime at inahvi@ainq.com.  Thanks.

Hi @Emily Ditchfield Count me in please. Thanks!

Hi @Emily Ditchfield , I'm very interested! I use Confluence daily.

Katarzyna Marketplace Partner Jun 24, 2021

Hi @Emily Ditchfield , I'm interested in this interview :) Contact me: katarzyna.pawlak@deviniti.com 

So, that seems only for Premium and Enterprise plans?

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Presenter Mode for Confluence is here πŸ–₯ πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»

πŸ‘‹  Hello Community!  My name is Stephanie Zhang, and I’m a product manager on the Confluence cloud team. Today, I’m excited to announce the rollout of  Presenter Mode : a ...

80,219 views 126 304
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you