2022 Confluence Usage Year in Review

Hello Community Members!

Before we get too far away from 2022, we’d like to reflect on the amazing achievements and the unbelievable amount of work, thought, and creativity captured within Confluence last year.

We’ve already shared with you the top Confluence features of 2022, and we noticed you racked up some impressive tallies when we totaled up the global numbers across all of our customers for two of the most essential activities within Confluence—creating and viewing pages:

• Total Pages Created: over 58 million

• Total Page Views: over 3 billion (I know, we were impressed, too 🤯)

Not only were the raw totals huge, but you worked together with your teams and friends to compile some lofty collaboration-centric sums as well:

• Total Pages Shared: over 3 million (and that’s not even including URL shares—just all y’all who hit the Share button)

• Total Comments Left: over 38 million

• Total Page Reactions Added: 10 million

10 million page reactions is of a lot of emojis! 👍🔥🎉 That has to be some sort of record, somewhere…

World record or not, we appreciate every single person who used Confluence in any way in 2022. From IT and software teams to marketing, operation, and HR—it’s incredible to see how widespread Confluence is used and how it helps teams accomplish more, together. To even more in 2023!

Impressed by these numbers? Did you know you can get insights on Confluence pages across on Confluence Cloud Standard, Premium, and Enterprise? Or you can see more advanced analytics on Confluence Cloud Premium and Enterprise—getting insights into how your site, spaces, and pages are performing and how active users are.

6 comments

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2023

Amazing! Proud to say that the organization I belong to contributed to these fantastic numbers.

Like # people like this
Cindy Ji
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2023

10 million reactions?! WOW 🤯🙌🤩

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2023

Amazing stats! I also counted similar data for my company's use of Confluence Data Center in 2022, which is also exciting!

• Total Pages Created: over 320 thousand

• Total Pages Edited:over 6 million
  • Total Page Views: over 30 million

• Active users: over 41 thousand
Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 31, 2023

This is great! Myself and the company I work for definitely contributed to these amazing numbers! 

Like # people like this
Matthew_Christiansen_Adaptavist
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 5, 2023

some really interesting insights here, excellent

Ivan Lobotka
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 12, 2024

Hi @John Hooper

any plan to summarize the 2023 ?

Like Andy Gladstone likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events