Webinar: Content Marketing in Confluence

Webinar: Content Marketing in Confluence

Jun 26, 2021

Hi all,

in our new webinar, we present with our partner Seibert Media, why and how Marketing Managers can use the platform Confluence for content marketing activities.

Our webinar is ideal for:

- Confluence beginners
- Marketing Managers
- Content strategists

➡️ Sign up here for English

➡️ Sign up here for German

Content Marketing in Confluence Webinar Promo SM without speaker images EN.jpg

Feel free to ask me if there are any questions! 

Best regards,

Laura Niedermayer 
Actonic GmbH

2 comments

Comment

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2021

In the past 5+ years, I'm managing both my work (marketing) and personal (articles) content in Confluence and I can't even imagine using another tool for that!

Like # people like this
Terry Sandking April 25, 2022

It's a pity that I couldn't attend this webinar on time. Still, my friends told me that they learned a lot about Content Marketing thanks to this webinar. Now many of them are engaged in marketing. Some even succeeded and work for similar companies that are engaged in marketing. By the way, I recently learned about such a thing as influencer marketing, will there be webinars on this type of marketing? I just learned a lot about it from the Internet. I would like to hear information and an explanation from an intelligent and experienced person who has been engaged in marketing for a long time.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events