Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now available: New Relic integration for Compass!

Hi Alpha community, it's Dave from the Compass PM team ðŸ‘‹  I'm responsible for our developer platform and third-party integrations, and I'm excited to announced that we've just launched a brand-new integration with New Relic. You can find it in the "Apps" section of Compass.

Our New Relic app lets you auto-import your services from New Relic into Compass as new components. Now you can more easily populate your component catalog in Compass, especially if your team is responsible for a large number of services.

To learn more you can read the integration docs, or just check out our demo:

We think it's a pretty useful integration, and we'd love to get your feedback!

• What else would you like to see from an integration with New Relic? How about pulling in New Relic alerts, system metrics or dashboards?
  • Are you using a different monitoring tool such as Datadog or Splunk SignalFx?
  • What other integrations would you like to see?

3 comments

Dmitry Pashkevich July 7, 2022

Really looking forward to Datadog integration, as that's where most of our metrics are. Any updates on where that is on the roadmap?

Like • mjbrzezinski likes this
mjbrzezinski August 7, 2023

We use Datadog.  I would really like to see a Datadog integration.

Jake Zava February 29, 2024

we're already getting components in from github.  if we add newrelic integration as well it ends up with a whole mess of duplicated components.  

Is it possible to:

- create a different component type for items brought in from newrelic so these can be treated differently

- show the change metrics from newrelic so you can see deployments, etc

- embed selected dashboards within compass

- show which components have no alerts (so we can create scorecards against this)

- who SLO/SLA/Apdex metrics in compass (again for scorecard purposes)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events