Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How we got here: The path to CUGs

No matter the career, it seems like everyone has a different professional journey.

Most of us cross paths with many, many people over the course of our business lives, and it can be difficult to trace a connection with someone back to a specific moment.

For me, most of those interactions happened online. I've always enjoyed getting to know people digitally, but now I find myself really missing those in-person moments that are so enjoyable. "Cathartic" doesn't even begin to describe what it's like to bond with someone over a common tool that you both use, a problem that you're trying to solve or even a daily inconvenience that's completely unrelated to your work life.

Each of us is still human, and it's important to bear in mind that even though we're here to learn and share information with each other, the relationships are just as important as the lessons that we learn.

How did you get involved in hosting or attending CUGs at your company? Did someone introduce you, or did you find out about it by accident? How was your first experience?

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events