Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Strange Issue while posting a response to query - 'Add some content to your post'

Hi ,

I have faced a strange issue with warning message - 'Add some content to your post',  while submitting a response to a post. I refreshed the page and it sorted. 

Screenshot for reference -

Content Issue.jpg

Why did it happen - Any clues ?

@Monique vdB  - Could you please also take a look ?

2 answers

1 vote
Kishan Sharma Community Leader Oct 05, 2021

I think it could be due to Java scripts loading slow for that particular page. After refresh, it might be having in your cache already so it works in the next attempt.

Yes @Kishan Sharma , thanks for pointing -  that might be a possibility. 

Like Laura Holton likes this
0 votes
Laura Holton Community Leader Oct 05, 2021

How peculiar 🤔 I've had a variation of those messages pop up in the past but like you say if you refresh it usually sorts itself out.

Thanks @Laura Holton , yes I refreshed as stated above and it was sorted but not sure it happened in the first place. 

Did you include any links or anything in your answer? Or potentially copied and pasted something in? I sometimes find either of these can cause these types of things to appear.

I think the later one. I received a kind of comment that this is posted before try after some time so I copied and edited the response and tried to post it again but then I got this message.

Yeah that'll likely be it 😊 our detective skills are working well today!

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you