cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Challenges in Group

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2021

Hi,

I have one query regarding the new challenges in the Group. 

@Monique vdB - Could you please confirm the frequency of introducing new challenges? Are we going to have these current challenges through out this quarter or would be new addition after an interval?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 2, 2021

@Suvradip Paul that is a great question! As of right now we are still in beta mode so releasing a lot of new challenges to try things out.  (This is the first time we rolled over the quarterly leaderboard so I wanted to have plenty to do for the new quarter too.)

I can't promise exactly but I would expect new challenges at least every 2 weeks, some short term (like the monthly challenges) and some more permanent.  Always open to ideas too for new challenges!  

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2021

Great @Monique vdB  and thanks again for the detailed info.

Like Monique vdB likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events