Holiday Countdown 2021 - Fun, Songs and Quiz Edition

56 comments

Comment

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2021

@Thomas Schlegel  yeah - thanks for sharing my love for this awesome Christmas song ☃️
Leslie Odom Jr.  

Like Thomas Schlegel likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 10, 2021

I loooove a Muppet Christmas Carol. Michael Caine really commits to the acting and the songs are so cute!

Like # people like this
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2021

@Thomas Schlegel just found it and this seems fun!! Time for some wild guesses :D:D!!!

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 13, 2021

@Thomas Schlegel This is wholesome. I guess I am going to understand Cultural diversity. Good one with all the Questions. Tough to guess the answers on the Songs genre. Submitted my answers. Although I may not win having the fun. 

Thanks, Atlassian Team

Clint Young December 13, 2021

Been a fan of Robbie Williams for a long time, but never thought to look for Christmas Songs from him. Thanks for that! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwYpoqP_V9Q This is fun too.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 13, 2021

I can't believe I got the answer wrong for Charlies and Di's wedding, 1981 should have been a dead giveaway! 

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2021

This advent calendar is brilliant. 🌟

Thank you for putting so much heart and thought into this @Thomas Schlegel

I finally managed to catch up and I even submitted my first answer. Even though I'm late to the party, I will enjoy this little daily routine from now on.

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2021

Thanks @Thomas Schlegel, I can hear the music already 🎶

Also this is a fab countdown so thank you so much for organising this!

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2021

Such a cool Community tradition here, and more audience participatory than prior years, which is amazing and even more fun! @Thomas Schlegel is rocking it 🥳

@Matt Reiner _K15t_ - I nominated your "song" from last week 😁

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 17, 2021

Love to @Thomas Schlegel 💙 and this traditional community we are waiting for every year! 

Thanks for mentioning me 😄 Fabienne 'the Christmas tree' Gerhard will take part and just leave this here for some entertainment

christmastree-fabi-sm.gif

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2021

Day 18 - Favorite day so far!!! ⭐️✨

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2021

@Thomas Schlegel Thanks for forwarding it. 😉 I hope Mrs. Clause likes the song - I surely do. 🎶

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 22, 2021

@Thomas Schlegel Thanks for putting great efforts into this Holiday Countdown 2021. I am loving reading it and it has so much fun songs  stories, questions and other information.

Wish you all happy holidays, Merry Christmas, and a very Happy New Year!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 23, 2021

@Thomas Schlegel thank you for the time and effort you put into a very entertaining and engaging community countdown! I really enjoyed the daily updates and drops, and meeting some more community members along the way. Going back to articles and posts that you linked to from the past few years was a trip down (new) memory lane! 

Wishing you and your family happy holidays and a healthy and prosperous year ahead in 2022!

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 23, 2021

Thank you so much @Thomas Schlegel and little elf for the effort and joy you have put into that awesome calendar! ☺️🤗

And for enjoying the same music that I like. 😀

Have a merry Christmas and a happy 2022, stay safe!!! 🎁🎄🎅🧑‍🎄🤶

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 24, 2021

Thank you so much @Thomas Schlegel for sweeten up the pre-christmas time. This Adventcalender was the first I took part in and I really hope there's another one next year. Thanks to you, and the elfes who really created something I was excited about every day.

We'll try again with the Christmas tree award next year! 😉

And congratulations to the winners!

Merry Christmas to all of you! ❤️🎄

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 24, 2021

Gracias @Thomas Schlegel 

Estoy muy feliz, ha sido divertido, desafiante y muy gratificante, he aprendido muchas cosas

Feliz Navidad a todos !!! 💙

Salud

Tessa Tuteleers
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 24, 2021

Thanks so much for the fun experience and all the work you put into this @Thomas Schlegel , I was afk for the last few days so I missed quite a lot of days, but I loved the little convos with elf and you :D 

Have a great holiday season everyone, 

Kisses, Tessa

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 28, 2021

@Thomas Schlegel Kudos to you!  This was fun and interesting and I learned stuff.  This looks like it took alot of effort, so I applaud you.  Thanks for making my days brighter. 

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 1, 2022

@Thomas Schlegel 
How can I get the Badge?

I sent you answers on 05+10 Dec, 1 of them was wrong and 1 correct

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 1, 2022

@Monique vdB , can you please have a look at @Alexander Pappert s badges?

Thank you

Like # people like this
Curtis January 3, 2022

Happy New Year!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 3, 2022

Happy new year @Thomas Schlegel this was so fun!!!!

Clint Young January 3, 2022

Happy New Year!

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2022

Gleðilegt ár, @Thomas Schlegel   Thank you so much for all your efforts in this fun project :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events