Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

🌏 CLOSING CEREMONIES 🌏

35 comments

Comment

Joe Pursel August 10, 2021

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to everyone who participated. I saw many great ideas and this was a wonderful way to share automation and other Jira tricks and tips with others that otherwise would not have happened.

@Bridget , I would like to attend Timezone 1: 12PM PST hosted by Bridget.

Thank you again for hosting and bringing this Atlympics to us.

Joe

Like β€’ KristjΓ‘n Geir Mathiesen likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2021

Thank you @Bridget and team Atlassian for organizing this wonderful, fun and thought provoking event. I believe every contributor is a winner and give a pat on your back.

I will be able to make for Timezone 2: 5PM IST hosted by Isha + Tamanna

Like β€’ Bridget likes this
JiraJared
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2021

Timezone 2 please ✌🏼 

Like β€’ Bridget likes this
Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2021

Timezone 2 for me pleaseπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯‡πŸ₯ˆπŸ₯‰

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 10, 2021

I would rather attend Timezone 1, but I'm not sure if I will make it πŸ˜₯

Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 12, 2021

timezone 2 please 😊

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 12, 2021

Nearly missed it - timezone 2 please

(superpower missing out overcome πŸ˜…)

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2021

I can't attend the ceremonies as I'll be in a barn in the middle of nowhere! Congrats to everyone who took part! Looking forward to seeing the medal table

Like β€’ # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2021

It’s been such a fun session - no spoilers!!! 
@Bridget please send me the invite for timezone 1 too ☺️

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2021

@nina_schmidt I don't mind a spoiler!! 🀣🀣

Like β€’ nina_schmidt likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events