Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badge display

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 24, 2021

My badges seem to be coming in a strange order. New badges are being displayed 2nd in the icon list:

beta badges.jpg

The first one has been there for a while - not sure what it was for - the new badges slot in behind it. Should it move down the list (across to the right)?

Is there meant to be a badge for the Helped Me Mission - seems not, just points?

And not sure where the Weekend Wisdom came from - I didn't notice it in my list of challenges. Was I just not paying attention? But in general, can we get some kind of description of what the badges are for - not vital, just curious.

4 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2021

Hi @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ welcome to the Atlassian community.

Thank you for sharing your observations and screen shot.

Please be informed that this Kudos program is launched as a Beta version for few users (basically all Atlassian Community Leaders and few end users as per their enrollment. Having said, the Atlassian team are still working on the platform with feedbacks from users like us and the portal will keep updating/ break fixes etc.

Looping @Monique vdB FYI and take it to development team.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 24, 2021

Yup, I get that. But I assumed I needed to help point things out. Is there another way to raise questions / bugs?

Do I link in Monique, or something else? 🤔

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2021

Yes @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ at the moment @Monique vdB is taking care of the feedback, suggestions, any errors on this beta program. You may loop her in your future posts.

Like # people like this
Solutions Partner
April 24, 2021

Done!

Like G subramanyam likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 24, 2021

Thank you @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ for reporting and @G subramanyam for looping me in!

The badge on the far left is Return Visitor, and it's intended to be a repeatable badge for every day you visit. It makes sense it would show up as your most recent badge, however in that case it should also show up in your feed! @LarryBrock reported some weirdness with this badge as well, so we will look into it further and keep you posted.

Weekend Wisdom is active every weekend, and you earn it for participating in groups over the weekend, but I don't see it in my list of active challenges either. It looks like it might be hidden by mistake.  I'll dig into that. 

Finally, we're looking into adding a Kudos tab to your profile where you'll be able to see all your badges and information about each one. Looping in @Erika Nunotani, our designer, who is working on this and may have follow up questions for you!

Thanks for participating, some kudos coming your way "Just because" ;) 

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Solutions Partner
April 24, 2021

Champion. Thanks @Monique vdB. Those additions will help figure out expected behaviours.

😁👍

1 vote
Solutions Partner
April 24, 2021

There we go. An update to the Return Visitor.

beta badges update.jpg

Rachrachben August 26, 2021

@Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ can you explain for the new users how easy or hard to get every badge ?

Happy to know you get it easier as you wished 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 26, 2021

@Rachrachben take a look at the complete list of badges you can earn, some of them are definitely easy and some will take some effort :) 

Like Rachrachben likes this
Rachrachben August 26, 2021

Thank you for this amazing idea @Monique vdB that will be great together with users @G subramanyam 

Like Monique vdB likes this
Solutions Partner
August 26, 2021

Hi @Rachrachben . As Monique says, some are easy, some are harder, and figuring it out is half the fun. Returning visitor is one of the easiest to get! I learned a lot about the community as well - went down all sorts of paths that I had no idea existed.

Just start with the list of challenges, and work your way through. Good luck with it 😁👍

Like Rachrachben likes this
0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB and @Erika Nunotani  I have completed the CHALLENGES>>"Team 2021 Teammate" and didn't see the badge or the points getting reflected in the profile. Could you please look into that?

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2021

Hi @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ & @Monique vdB 

I take advantage of this thread to ask, with reference to the badges, these points have been static for a long time, suddenly they have changed and instead of going up they have gone down.

duda.JPG

I am confused, I do not understand

Cheers

Solutions Partner
April 25, 2021

Hey @Vero Rivas Ive not noticed the points going down - do you mean your total or the points associated with the badge... or both. Ive not noticed any changes in my totals - Ill watch for it though.

I think that is worth posting as a separate question however!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 25, 2021

@Vero Rivas I think you earned so many points it broke the system. @Brant Schroeder is in the same boat. We're working on it. ;) 

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2021

@Monique vdB - Is there a badge for that :)

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 27, 2021

@Brant Schroeder there is now 😉

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

@Monique vdB can't wait to earn it.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events