Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian new campaign - working remotely - OpenRoadOpenRoles, AtlassiVan, and TeamAnywhere.

Omar Mohamed Fathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2022

Hey , This campaign by Atlassian reminds of my own time working remotely in one of the most famous donuts shops eating my favorite donut and drinking my favorite ice coffee while  working on an incident in JIRA :D  

FYI, this smile was after the incident resolved and Atlassian team handled me ;D ahhahahahahhahaa love you Atlassian ❤️

It was fun and exhausting :D

IMG_20220820_122722_031.jpg

4 comments

Comment

Omar Sodan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 10, 2022

Looking great man !

I think all of us smile like this when an incident resolved by Atlassian <3

Like # people like this
Omar Mohamed Fathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2022

Thanks man <3

Like # people like this
Sally Adly October 10, 2022

hahahhahhaha what a memory i love Atlassian too, good luck dear :D

Like # people like this
Omar Mohamed Fathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 10, 2022

Thank you, you too :)

Like Dan Breyen likes this
Eslam Gamal October 10, 2022

I love donuts too

Like # people like this
Omar Mohamed Fathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 10, 2022

<3

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2022

Remote work + donuts and coffee? Eventually I wouldn't fit through the door if that was my setup. But that DD smile is priceless!

Like # people like this
Omar Mohamed Fathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 13, 2022

which smile mine or the donuts 😂😂

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events