cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About accepted answer notifications in Activity Feed

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2021

Background - I respond to a question and there is some other user (2nd user) who also posts an answer. If the 2nd user's answer is accepted, I get a notification in Activity Feed stating that my answer has been accepted.

I get an email notification which is correct - "There's an accepted answer to a question you are watching".

But the one we get in Activity Feed says "<PostOwner> accepted your answer to <Question>" which is not correct.

Any one noticed this or experiencing different behavior?

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 21, 2021

Yes this is a known bug! We have an open ticket for this one. :) 

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2021

Thank you Monique for confirming :)

0 votes
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2021

Yes, it happens. I have also seen this behaviour.

@Monique vdB - Could you please check from your end and let us know? Thanks in advance.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2021

@Suvradip Paul Ah, so I am not alone :) I wanted to post about it long back, but finally managed to post it today haha

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2021

Thanks @Kishan Sharma ! I hope someone would take care of it.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2021

Interesting I have not noticed that but then again have not been actually looking at the activity feed much. Certainly a bug.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2021

Yes, seems like a bug. Do we have bug bounty program in community ;-) just kidding..

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 21, 2021

@Kishan Sharma well I sent over some kudos, so consider that your bounty ;) 

Like Kishan Sharma likes this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2021

haha great, thank you @Monique vdB :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events