Please some body can share configuration of clover with a web app .
after instrumenting the source code how to deploy instrumented code to a webserver (say tomcat) and run selenium tests against it and find code coverage .
it will really helpfull if some one can provide step by step instructions for a sample web app
Please have a look at these guidelines:
The exact setup depends on whether you want to collect global code coverage only (i.e. from all tests executed) or do you want to collect per-test code coverage as well (i.e. to be able to track coverage from every single single selenium test).
I recommend to start with the global coverage only as it's easier to set up. Steps:
1. Instrument code with Clover. The best is to have one clover.db as it will be easier to copy (use singleCloverDatabase=true or use absolute path to clover.db to create one database). Also use the 'interval' or 'threaded' flushPolicy.
2. Copy clover.db file to web server. If you have many clover.db files, then you must keep their relative location (e.g. gzip and unzip all of them).
3. Start your application server with -Dclover.initstring=/path/to/clover.db parameter if you have one database or -Dclover.initstring.basedir=/path/to/all/clover.db/folder if you have many databases.
4. Run tests.
5. Stop the server, especially if you did not change flushPolicy (i.e. 'directed' is used).
6. Copy clover.db* files (these are coverage recording files) back to build server (put in the same folder where clover.db is located), run clover:clover to generate reports.
If you succeed, then you can configure per-test coverage as a next step. In order to achieve this, you have to run with 'clover.server=true' flag, see the manual linked above for more details.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs