Command line merge

I had various clover db's from gradle builds and grails build. After i merged the databases with the clover command line tool the testcoverage from the grails build is not correct.

It is possible to merge databases from gradle and grails plugin with per test coverage ?

6 answers

0 vote

Could you elaborate what do you mean by "test coverage is not correct"?

• is test coverage missing for some tests when report is made from a merged database?
  • or you see different coverage values in reports generated from a merged and non-merged databases?
  • or something else?

Could you paste your Clover settings in gradle and grails as well as the command line used to merge the data?

Did you use a non-standard coverage recorder (i.e. growable or shared one - CLOVER/Coverage+Recorders)?

Hi Marek,

im use only standard recorder over grails and gradle plugins. The coverage after merging databases is correct but the pertest coverage for the grails db isn't merge. It means that there are no data for the test from the grails apllication after merging the db.

0 vote

Could you please create a ticket on support.atlassian.comand attach clover database (with coverage files) from your grails and gradle applications?

Hi Marek,

problem is solved.

0 vote

Great! Could you share with us what was the problem and how did you solve it?

It was a simple and stupid thing, i took the wrong path on the ci system.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 7 hours ago in Confluence

Three common content challenges + how to manage them

An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough   cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...

21 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you