Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email transfer request not going through

Souhail Alavi September 22, 2022

Hello

I have a paid attlassian bitbucket account and i am trying to transfer some repositories from current account to another account that is free, but i m not getting the emails on the other accounts emails.

i checked and the other email account is receiving emails so not sure whats going one.

could you please help?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Mark C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2022

Hi @Souhail Alavi,

Thank you for reaching out to the community.

Since the other email is receiving the transfer email notification, this would mean that the other workspace is actually a personal workspace account.
This is the expected behavior for a personal workspace. Only the primary email of a Bitbucket Cloud personal workspace should be receiving the repository transfer email notification.

Hope this helps and do let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,
Mark C

Souhail Alavi September 22, 2022

Hi @Mark C 

But the cloud account is transferring to the personal work space so i m expecting the free account that i am transferring to see the email so it can accept the transfer.

i do not see an email in the mailbox of the originating account.

Thanks,

Mark C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 13, 2022

Hi @Souhail Alavi

Just to test if you're receiving other email notifications from Atlassian.
Would it be possible for you to request a reset password email using this link? - https://id.atlassian.com/login/resetpassword

No need to actually reset your account password, we will just check if you're receiving the email.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Mark C

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events