Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email invoices for bitbucket

Tom Anderson March 18, 2015

Hello. We have a JIRA Cloud instance and a team on BitBucket. Every month, we get an emailed invoice for the JIRA Cloud instance which is great. However, I don't see the BitBucket team on there nor do we get an emailed invoice for the BitBucket charges. How can I get an emailed invoice for BitBucket or officially add the BitBucket team to the Atlassian account?

Thank you.

:: Tom Anderson

6 answers

0 votes
dharber NA August 4, 2015

Same problem here. Ever since we changed the billing contact, we don't get e-mail invoices anymore.

0 votes
Nikolay Rodionov August 2, 2015

Same problem here

0 votes
Luke Bennett June 25, 2015

Same problem here - it's ridiculous that a service targeted at businesses does not generate invoices each month. What planet do they live on?!

0 votes
Gary
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2015

Hi Tom,

Unfortunately, at this time, it is not possible to merge sen #'s - your Bitbucket product, and Cloud product each have their own individual SEN #.  Any product that has an SEN #, either generates monthly, or yearly invoices depending on the plan you are on.  Y

You can log in to see any past paid invoice using https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#managingmyaccount-6.  If you are not receiving your monthly paid invoice, and are a technical, or billing contact on the account - please open a new support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com.

Our monthly plans charge the card on file automatically, so we do not generate open invoices before payment.  However, if you would like, our Advocates Team can set your SEN # to an auto quote system which will email the contacts on file with a quote each month - the only downside being you will need to pay each quote individually every month without being auto charged.  If you wish to have this enabled, please open a new support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com.

Cheers,
Gary 

andyskipper August 5, 2015

Hi Gary

Has there been any progress on this? For auditing processes, we need an invoice for each month, but don't want to lose the ability for the invoice to be paid automatically using the stored credit card details. 

Andy

Tim H_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2015

Agreed. Please, let me know how I can sign up for an emailed Bitbucket invoice after being automatically billed each month.

anirudha_choudhari January 7, 2016

Hi Bitbucket @ Atlassian, Is this this (Bitbucket invoice emailed after being automatically billed monthly) feature available yet? Thank you.

Soeren Balko August 2, 2016

We are new Bitbucket users, on a paid plan. And I cannot believe what I am seeing. Have been searching for the Bitbucket invoice for an hour. Thought my spam filter was at fault. But, no, Atlassian has simply not figured how to send out an invoice via email when they charge me.

The invoice also does NOT appear on https://my.atlassian.com/billing/paidorders. So we are stuck. What do I tell my accountant? Shall she call you to chase up our invoice? Btw, we are an Australian company, same as you are. Under Australian corporate law, you are REQUIRED to produce an invoice when you charge us. Stop writing this nonsense about not generating an invoice when you charge someone. That's not even lawful.  

0 votes
Sebastian Heise May 12, 2015

I've been wondering about the same. That's really a problem if they don't generate invoices. We definitely need an invoice for each credit card charge...

Anyway you managed to get your invoices?  

0 votes
weatherzone March 30, 2015

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I have rung Atlasssian multiple times and get message services for both billing and sales.

Their sales support is somewhat lacking sad

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events