Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download the Bitbucket server source

Brian Pang August 17, 2019

Need to investigate issue on the BITBUCKET-PAYLOAD.

1 answer

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2019

Go to your atlassian account on my.atlassian.com, find your bitbucket licence and look below it for the "download source code" link.

Although I'd say looking at the code is probably the last resort - why have you not investigated or asked about whatever the problem is with "bitbucket payload"?

brian.pang@commscope.com August 19, 2019

The one I use for 10 licenses I did not see any place, which I can download the source.

I have also a 500 users licenses, but I'm not an administrator.

If I have to do it with the 500 users in order for it to work, I can request the administrator to do that.

In summary, I'm not able to get the source.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2019

Look underneath the licence key (after expanding the row your bitbucket licence is on).  There is a link to the source there, even for 10 user licences.

brian.pang@commscope.com August 19, 2019

Sorry, I don't see anything that you described above.

Can you load a snapshot?

Thanks!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 20, 2019

No, that would breach the agreement with Atlassian

Please, could you just log into your my.atlassian.com account, find the bitbucket licence, expand the row and look underneath the key?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events