como eliminar cuenta de usuario?

bci-amunolo August 22, 2019

Hola Amigos, necesito ayuda para eliminar un usuario que no recuerda su password de acceso y perdió sus claves de emergencia, después de esto volver a crear su cuenta.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2019

Hi Alex, welcome to the Community!

First of all, please note that we can only provide support in English, so I hope that isn't a problem :) 

If the user forgot his password and lost his recovery codes, there's still another option to recover access to his account. If he has access to the SSH key he used to enable 2-step verification, he'll be able to get new recovery codes by running the following on his terminal:

ssh git@bitbucket.org recovery_codes

This is explained at Two-step verification.

If he lost his computer or doesn't have this SSH key anymore, let us know so we'll create a Support ticket for you. That way you can share his email address with us and we can help you solve this situation.

Regards,

Ana

bci-amunolo August 26, 2019

Hello Ana, thank you for communicating with me, the user tells me that the computer where the keys were no longer has. That's why it's better to create a ticket, please tell me the steps to follow.

Regards,

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 27, 2019

Hi Alex, thank you for the clarification.

I've gone ahead and created a Support ticket for you, you'll receive a notification in your inbox. Keep in mind that the affected user will also need to get involved as we'll need to exchange some information with him.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Best regards,

Ana

bci-amunolo August 27, 2019

Hello Ana, thank you very much for your management, of course if the user is committed to the subject, I will let you know if you have any questions.

regards

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
August 28, 2019

You're welcome, Alex :) 

Have a great day,

Ana

Stefany_Ballesteros_Herrera May 12, 2020

Buenos días, Tengo la siguiente consulta:

Actualmente mi cuenta es de administradora de Jira y el correo que tengo asociado (Correo corporativo) a mi cuenta fue deshabilitado hace tiempo. ¿Como hago para asociar mi correo corporativo nuevo a la cuenta que tengo en Jira? 

Ya intente asociar mi correo nuevo a la cuenta que tengo en jira como administradora pero me llega un correo informando que no se puede realizar el cambio por que el correo nuevo esta asociado a una cuenta de Jira. Ya elimine esa cuenta pero sigue el mismo inconveniente.

Agradezco me colaboren 

0 votes
Fanny January 8, 2023

Hola buenas tardes. Necesito apoyo para cancelar la suscripcoin y eliminar mi cuenta, Cyando me suscribi seleccione  la opcions de 30 dias gratis, mas me llego un correo notificando la revocación y no deseo mantener la cuenta.

Agradezco su apoyo.

0 votes
a June 14, 2021

Hi, I need to remove my account now, please, I don't want to be here.

por favor ayudarme a eliminar la cuenta no me convence gracias.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events