Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't push or pull to git because reached user limit

Helen Postle June 27, 2022

Hi

we are having a problem pushing or pulling to Git at the moment, it says we have reached the limit of users. We have all been using this for a long time and these problems have only just happened. My boss has checked his account and updated his credit card number on the billing section but we still can't push. What do we need to do to resolve this issue? I have a personal and a work account, its the work account that is not working which is helenp@handsam.co.uk and it is the Handsam account that is not working

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2022

Hey Helen,

I have reached out to our billing & licensing team and can see that the card details have not yet been updated for the handsam workspace.

You will need to ask the main billing/technical contact for that workspace to update the details here:

https://my.atlassian.com/

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Helen Postle June 28, 2022

Hi, strangely, my boss had already updated his credit card details in this section. We have just gone back in to his my.atlassian page and checked and then 2 minutes later I received an email to say the plan had changed and now we can push again. So, not sure why it wasn't working but it is now

Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2022

Hey @Helen Postle - glad to hear it has been resolved, there is a chance that the change was either not saved on the form or there was a processing time involved for the card to be charged.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events