Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You've exceeded the number of parallel steps allowed for your plan - despite no change to steps

Chai
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 12, 2024

Hello,

Since yesterday, we have noticed this error being thrown at the time of running pipeline

image.png

However, we didn't really change the number of parallel steps. So we think this error is incorrect.

Moreover, retriggering the same pipeline works. This leads us to believe that there is some other potential limits that we are hitting e.g. number of concurrent pipeline runs perhaps. 

The wiki on bitbucket pipeline limitations doesn't talk about limits on concurrent runs

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2024

G'day, @Chai 

Welcome to the community.

The screenshot of the error you share means you've reached the 100 parallel steps limit. We do mention that on the limitation page:

"Parallel steps: up to 100"

Can you raise a support ticket on our Support portal and explain why you need to run more than 100 parallel steps? We may have a workaround that we can suggest once we understand your workflow better.

Regards,
Syahrul

Chai
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 15, 2024

Thanks. Raised a support ticket and they helped with workaround. 

Like Syahrul likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events