I have created user group, invited another user to be its member. That user has accepted the invitation, but after some time, bitbucket could shows that particular user group as empty. It looks like users are automatically removed from user group.
What could be reason of this and how can we correct it?
I'm not aware of any bug that would cause users to be removed from user groups, but we would need to investigate to figure out if that's the case or if something else is happening. The other possible reasons I can think of are a) another admin (if there are more) removed this user b) the user (accidentally perhaps?) left the workspace.
I'd like to ask for some information, so I can check our logs and better investigate:
1. Has this issue occurred more than once?
2. Did this occur to one of the workspaces administered by the Bitbucket Cloud account that has the same email as your community account?
3. If so, I see that this account administers multiple workspaces. Could you give me the last two letters of the workspace where this happened (or any letters that would help me identify which one it is, out of all workspaces you administer)?
4. Does this user have access to the user group now (have you re-invited them)?
I need to know which this user is; I wouldn't recommend sharing the user details here publicly, but if they are part of your workspace's user group now, I can see who the user is.
5. Do you remember approximately the date that you noticed this user was missing from the user group?
Hi everyone, Are you Bitbucket DC customer? If so, we'd love to talk to you! Our team wants to dive deep to understand your long-term plans regarding Bitbucket DC and Atlassian Cloud. Do you plan...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events