Why Jira Issue page of my repository isn't loading?

João Victor de Souza December 21, 2022

After I deleted my Jira project that my repository was linked, the window page of 'Jira Issues' does not open anymore, it keeps in loading screen and that's it, no error message or anything.

Does anyone knows how to solve it?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 23, 2022

Hi João and welcome to the community.

I have been able to reproduce this error and it seems to be a bug. I went ahead and created a bug report in our issue tracker:

You can select the link This affects my team in the bug report to indicate you are affected by the bug, and the link Start watching this issue if you'd like to receive email notifications on updates.

Our development team tracks bugs in that issue tracker and will post an update on that issue when it is fixed. Please note that we don't provide ETAs and bug fixing is implemented as per our policy here.

I haven't been able to find a way to work around this issue yet. However, if you make new commits to the repo and include in the commit message the Jira issue keys of a different project, these issue keys will become links to the respective Jira issues. You should be able to view those from the Commits page of the repo.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events