Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I can't see BitBucket in my admin?

Luca June 5, 2019

I started using BitBucket years ago. Then I started using JIRA later no. Then JIRA incorporated BitBucket but I can't see it as a product in my admin.atlassian.com management, I can see it only in my.atlassian.com as a separate billing.

How can I make sense of it?

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 7.04.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-05 at 7.02.57 PM.png

3 answers

2 votes
Joshua White December 5, 2021

This is also very confusing for us.  Using Atlassian Access, you expect to see all of your atlassian products housed under the same administration with respect to users, roles and groups.  It decreases the value of the Atlassian access product and the atlassian.admin to not be able to at least view and/or have links to the administration parameters for bitbucket from there.

1 vote
Jack Ingram February 3, 2022

Agreed... integrate these stacks already Atlassian. We should have the best experience and most integrated if we are using Atlassian Access, not a subpar disjointed experience. 

1 vote
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2019

Hi @Luca,

The site admin is only for Jira and Confluence, Bitbucket has its own site admin, and that is why you do not see Bitbucket listed as a product under admin.atlassian.com, but you can see it under my.atlassian.com.

I looked at exiting requests for Atlassian Cloud and could not find a request to be able to manage Bitbucket from admin.atlassian.com, so the only thing I can recommend is that you add a request for it if you would like to see all the Cloud products you subscribe to under admin.atlassian.com

Luca June 12, 2019

Thanks Mikael

I tried multiple time to subscribe to BitBucket in admin.atlassian.com, hoping that it would allow me to join the accounts, but it bounces me back to the current subscription, therefore I can get a single billing from Atlassian.

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2019

You could still get a single bill for all your Atlassian Cloud applications, you just have to pay them annually I believe. Check with the Atlassian Licensing support, you can contact them here, https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events