Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What will happen now?

Ural Ikinci March 28, 2024

Hello,

We are Software company in Germany. We was using Bitbucket on premise more than 5 years. We don't want to use Cloud version.

Until when can we continue to use our bitbucket in our Servers?

Do you have another on-premise solution?

Its not possible to login Confluence anymore, I would like to get my datas, but its giving licence error and not possible to renew licence. There is a much information I should take out from conflience onpremise and jira on premise. 

Thank you.

2 answers

1 vote
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2024

Hi @Ural Ikinci 

If these are Server products, then they should be perpetual - i.e whilst they're now EOL, you should still be able to access them.

What error are you receiving when trying to access Jira/Confluence?

---

If you are unable to move to Cloud, you can migrate/upgrade to Data Center which is still an on-prem solution. This is available for Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket.

To see more information on upgrading, check out this migration page

Ste

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2024

@Ural Ikinci what versions of server do you have for bit bucket, jira and confluence?  

The reason I ask is server licenses are perpetual.   This means you can continue to use them but the products are no longer supported.  This means if there are vulnerabilities or issues with the software they will not be fixed.

Ural Ikinci March 30, 2024

Hello,

I have attached error message on my confluence. I have write my version on the below.
I want to install the latest version of all of this procuct.
I want to close Bitbucket to outside of my office. I have VPN and firewall and I want to be %100 safetly. This year I got many mails from Atlassian, like we have security bug thats why you have to update your app quickly…
Thank you.
Jira Core 9.11.2

Jira Software 9.11.2

Jira Service Management 5.11.2

Bitbucket 7.21.9

image0.jpeg

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events