What's the best way to link multiple Bitbucket repos with multiple Jira projects?

Esther Strom January 17, 2019

We are migrating from on-prem to cloud. I'm setting up test projects and repos in Jira and Bitbucket, and following the instructions here, I was able to link my repo to a specific Jira project.

If I had a handful of projects and a handful of repos, this would be a perfectly manageable process. But we will have several dozen projects, and several hundred repos. Some of those repos need to connect to multiple projects.

Do I really need to manually connect each and every repo to each and every project? Or is there a way to set up the link to a Bitbucket team instead, so that all repos owned by that team will link to my projects?

ETA that I tried creating a new repo in Bitbucket and linking that to a different jira project, and got this error, but no info about what caused the error. How can I find out what I did wrong with the second one? (If it makes a difference, the first project that worked is a next-gen project; the second one that did not work is a classic project.)

fail.png

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events